- 2 oz Boot Hill Red Eye Whiskey
- 0.75 oz orange blossom honey syrup
- 0.5 oz fresh lemon juice
- 1 large egg white (approx. 1 oz)
- Angostura Bitters to garnish
- Fresh Cherry (pitted) to garnish
- Fresh orange wedge to garnish
Aggressively shake the egg white alone for at least 20 seconds. The goal is to create a froth before adding any other ingredients.
Add the whiskey, syrup, and lemon juice to the cocktail shaker. Add two large ice cubes and shake again for about 30 seconds.
Single strain into a chilled coupe glass. Add four drops of Angostura Bitters and use a toothpick to create a design of your liking, then garnish with the orange wedge and cherry on a cocktail stirrer.